COAST TO COAST
FISTS Clubs QSO Party
Hi All! The 1st Annual Coast to Coast Event has passed. We had a great turnout and lots of certificates
are being requested in all categories. Hope you were able to participate. Look for this event to
come around next year (2001) as the encores keep coming in. Meanwhile, take a look below
for the log sheets from K7FFF members for this fun event. We had 97 contacts total!
Click here to
see the list of participating clubs and their information!
Coast to Coast Event Rules and Station guidelines
- Contest dates --- April 15, 1300 UTC until April 16, 0500 UTC
Clubs work maximum of 16 hours. Not all Clubs will be on entire contest times!
Suggestion to Clubs that the time be broken up into 1 or 2 hours slots, for which
operators may sign up for one or more. NO requirement that you be on the
entire time. Your option!
- Bands to be used include 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10, we encourage Clubs to use the
Novice bands also. No use of the WARC bands!
- Clubs will be calling --- "CQ C2C" or "CQ CTC"
- Exchange --- RST, Name, State, and Club FISTS number (K7FFF=nr 4400)
- All contacts with Clubs will count toward normal FISTS awards, if applicable. In
addition, Certificates will be awarded to all applicants who furnish log excerpts
showing contacts with:
- A minimum of 5 Clubs ---- Bronze Certificate
- For contact of 10 Clubs ---- Silver Certificate
- For contact of 15 Clubs ---- Gold Certificate
- Application for Certificates for Stateside Applicants need to be accompanied by US
Funds for $3.00, which includes postage. All DX applicants please include funds
in US in the amount of $5.00, which also includes postage. Mail log excerpts to:
5466 SE Patterson St.
Hillsboro, OR 97123-7549
- All participating Clubs will handle their own logging and QSLs. Applicants do not
need to submit QSLs for Certificate, only log information, showing contact info,
Club callsign, date and time of contact, and frequency. DO NOT QSL to
Certificate contact, Casey Bahr. QSL to Club contacted only! Please use the
FISTS QSL Bureau!!!
Copyright © 1998-2009 FISTS Northwest, Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica