|Please help support our site by clicking through on this ad
They have the best deals on hosting your own web site!
This year Robin Faulkner, N7GSU, is providing certificates with brand new designs!
To view certificate samples, details on earning a 2003 Coast-to-Coast Certificate, and the bonus points
endorsement, please see the C2C 2003 Rules Page by
Ordering C2C 2003 Award Certificates from N7GSU
You will receive e-mail confirmation of your order within 24 hours of my
receiving it. You will then be instructed to pay by credit card via PayPal.
I CAN ACCEPT ONLINE ORDERS ONLY IN THIS MANNER. There is no charge to you,
above that of the award itself, to establish a PayPal account.
Just go to
the web address indicated in my confirmation e-mail and sign up. You'll then
be able to pay using your credit card in U.S. funds in a secure manner from
the PayPal web site.
- Send email to N7GSU@arrl.net containing the words "C2C Award Order" in
the subject line.
- Indicate award level earned, i.e., BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM or
- Indicate points total (see explanation of rules
on the FISTS Northwest web site).
- Give name, call and FISTs Number just as they should appear on the award.
- Type the e-mail address you want to receive confirmation to, exactly as
I should address it.
- Send orders to:
|24142 SW PEAVINE RD
|MCMINNVILLE OR 97128-8368
- On your order, include the information contained in lines 2 through 4
of the instructions for
online orders above.
- Include your full return address, exactly as it should appear on the address label
- Include your personal check or POSTAL MONEY ORDER, payable in U.S.
Dollars to: ROBIN FAULKNER, N7GSU
Certificate Prices (shipping is always included)
- Awards sent to addresses in all U.S. states except Alaska and Hawaii =
$7.00 each.This price includes first class return postage.
- Awards sent to other U.S. addresses, including Alaska and Hawaii, and
ALL Canadian addresses = $8.00 each. This price includes air mail return postage.
- Awards sent to DX addresses, except to U.S. Forces at APO/FBO
addresses, and DX FIST CLUB STATIONS = $9.00 each. This price
includes air mail return postage.
- There is NO CHARGE for an award sent to U.S. Forces at
- There is NO CHARGE for an award sent to a
DX FISTS CLUB STATION.
Please understand that I very much enjoy doing the certificates
and do all that I can to keep the costs as low as possible, while still providing a
nice certificate. But costs of materials and much higher postage
rates have resulted in higher costs to me and thus, higher costs to those
requesting the certificates.
Please use the FISTS QSL Bureau for your QSLs!!!
Copyright © 1998-2003 FISTS Northwest, Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica